April 17-20, 2013
Francis Marion Hotel
The 2013 conference, “Preparing for Tomorrow Today” was a great success! Participants heard today’s leading authorities in healthcare offer their unique perspectives of the challenges facing rural hospitals. Board members returned home better prepared to understand and navigate the current and future healthcare environment in order for their hospital to be successful.
If you attended the conference you may download any of the presentations listed below with the password that was emailed to you.
· Joe Flower: Surviving in the Next Healthcare: Nine Points of Context
· Eric K. Shell: Hospital Financial Sustainability in the New Healthcare World
· Brenda Phillips: HIPAA – A Hot Topic
· David Gonzales, MD: The Future of Hospitalist Program for Rural Hospitals
· Gregg M. Wallander: Physician Alignment and Governance Responsibilities
· Roy H. Smith: Looking at Adversity as an Opportunity
· Diane Bradley: Healthcare Flotsam & Jetsam: Improving Quality & Safety
· Mike Lieb: Do You Really Have a “Group” Practice?
· Eric K. Shell: Physician Practice Management
· Leah Kinnaird: Harnessing the Power of Innovation in the New Era of Health Care