TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE TODAY
Healthcare is actively transforming. Changing payment models, increased expectations for physician alignment and a greater need to collaborate are just some of the challenges facing community hospitals. HealthTech’s goal in hosting the Leadership Summit is to assist attendees in tackling the challenges ahead by providing strategies and resources for attaining excellence in clinical & financial outcomes, operational performance and community health. Thought-provoking keynote speakers and comprehensive breakout sessions provided extensive information to better prepare attendees and their organizations to deliver improved healthcare at lower costs.
GAFFEY Healthcare hosted a RCM Automation User Group Meeting where attendee had a chance to learn firsthand how claims automation technology has the potential to significantly improve RCM results from both a cash and cost standpoint.
555 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
￼Click on each title to open the presentation.
￼Password is required.
General & Breakout Sessions
• How to Lead with Impact, presenter Dr. Jim Harris
• Clinical Integration & Population Health Management of a Rural Population, presenter Ellis M. “Mac” Knight, MD
• The Joint Commission’s New Patient Safety Systems Requirements, presenter Sena Blickenstaff
• Fraud & Abuse Risk Areas, presenter Cheri Benander
• Accountability in Healthcare: How a Powerful Concept Hides in Plain Sight, presenter Linda Galindo
• Navigating the Final 501(R) Regulations, presenter
Brian D. Todd
• Kaizen: How to Use Process Improvement Methodology to Migrate Risk for Behavioral Health Patients in the ED, presenter Sena Blickenstaff
• Compliance, Quality and Risk-the Same or Different, presenter Cheri Benander
• Equipped for Billing Success in ICD-10, presenter
• Practice Managers and CBO’s (A Symbiotic Relationship), presenter Mike Lieb
• Medicare Bad Debts-An Overview of Medicare Policies, presenter Keith Williams