Host: Cheri Benander, RN, MSN, CHC, C-NHCE – Clinical & Compliance Consultant, HTS3
Presenter: Tomi Hagan – Chief Compliance Officer, Great River Health
Date & Time: January 28, 2022 at 12pm CT
Risk assessment is a key component of recent compliance program guidance from the OIG and DOJ. Using periodic risk assessment to develop work, audit, and education plans will help you to prioritize your compliance program activity. This webinar will outline the steps to completing a risk assessment and provide practical guidance on documentation, communication, and utilization of the results to drive compliance program effectiveness.
Upon completion of the webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate the value of periodic risk assessment
- Outline the process for performing a risk assessment
- Translate risk assessment results into compliance work plans.
- Provide examples of tools and templates to document risk assessment and work planning activity
- Discuss communication and implementation of risk-based work plans