Host: Carolyn St.Charles, RN, BSN, MBA, Regional Chief Clinical Officer
Date: February 2nd, 2018
Time: 12:00pm CT
Continuous Survey Readiness is a goal of every accredited organization. But the real challenge is making it happen. The presentation will focus on steps that every organization can follow to help engage the organization and to ensure they are always survey ready.
The presentation will cover seven (7) HOW TO’S:
• How to stay current with regulatory requirements
• How to integrate continuous survey readiness with your Quality program
• How to conduct meaningful chart audits
• How to conduct patient tracers
• How to conduct system tracers
• How to conduct meaningful Environment of Care Rounds
• How to review Human Resources and Staff Competency
1. Identify three actions your organization can take to improve continuous survey readiness
2. Identify how to involve staff in continuous survey readiness
3. Identify how to involve providers in continuous survey readiness
Host: Carolyn St.Charles
Seasoned healthcare executive with diverse experience in Healthcare Leadership and Consulting.
As the Regional Chief Clinical Officer for HealthTechS3, I provide a range of clinical consulting services including:
o Mock surveys and development of survey readiness strategies for hospitals, home health, hospice, long term care and rural health clinics
o Swing Bed regulatory reviews
o Productivity and staffing reviews to optimize manpower management by reducing redundancy and waste
o Clinical resource management assessments including development of readmission reduction strategies
o Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) development
o Focused assessments as member of HealthTech turn-around team.