Presenter: Carolyn St.Charles, RN, BSN, MBA – Chief Clinical Officer, HealthTechS3
Date & Time: May 21, 2021 at 12pm CT
The keys to a successful quality program are collecting, analyzing, and reporting data. The key questions to ask are: Is all the data being collected necessary? Are sample sizes appropriate? Most importantly, is the data making a difference in improving outcomes?
This webinar will focus on:
- How to choose performance measures that make a difference
- The importance of a data plan
- Basics of data collection, including sample sizes and random sampling
- How to conduct effective chart audits
- Analyzing and reporting data
Upon completion of the webinar, the participant will:
- Understand how to determine an appropriate sample size
- Describe at least three (3) components of an effective chart audit
- Describe at least two (2) tools for analyzing data
Interesting Fact: Did you know that CMS requires QAPI programs to use high volume, high risk, and problem prone criteria to identify organizational priorities?