The presentation will focus on how to develop and implement a productivity and staffing management system that is realistic and effective.
We will cover how to:
• identify a unit of service for each department
• estimate volume or workload
• determine what will be included in worked hours
• calculate worked hours per unit of service
• develop a system for monitoring productivity on a daily – weekly – bi-weekly basis
• promote accountability for productivity and staying on target And most importantly – we will discuss common problems and how to improve productivity.
1. Identify the steps in developing an effective productivity system.
2. Identify at least two common causes of poor (less than optimal) productivity.
3. Identify at least two solutions to improve productivity.
Host: Carolyn St.Charles, RN, BSN, MBA, Regional Chief Clinical Officer
Carolyn began her healthcare career as a staff nurse in Intensive Care. She has worked in a variety of staff, administrative and consulting roles and has been in her current position as Regional Chief Clinical Officer with HealthTechS3 for the last fifteen years.
In her role as Regional Chief Clinical Officer, Carolyn St.Charles conducts mock surveys for Critical Access Hospitals, Acute Care Hospitals, Long Term Care, Rural Health Clinics.
Carolyn also works with rural hospitals to develop staffing strategies that are realistic and cost-effective.
Please Click on VIEW PRESENTATION to see more.