During our conferences, expect to gain important insights into areas effecting todays healthcare industry. You’ll also have the opportunity to connect with peers from hospitals across the country to share best practices and proven methodologies. At our conferences, you will hear thought-provoking keynote speakers and comprehensive breakout sessions to better prepare your organization to deliver improved healthcare at lower costs. Please register here
2018 Trustee & Physician Conference, April 23-26, 2018
Mark your calendars and make plans to attend HealthTech’s 2018 conference for hospital trustees, physicians and CEOs. The conference will be held at The Desoto Hotel in Savannah, Georgia the fourth week of April. Click here conference agenda
50 Critical Access Hospital CEOs to Know in 2016!
Click here to view the list.
Join us in congratulating the HTS3 CEOs below who made the list:
– Jeff Lingerfelt, CEO at Hammond-Henry Hospital
– Philip J. Stuart, CEO at Tomah Memorial Hospital
– Ken Westman, CEO at Barrett Memorial Hospital
For a complete list of HTS3 hospitals, click here.
- September 2018: LTC Newsletter — Is your facility prepared for a disaster? September is National Preparedness Month and ac-cording to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), it is a time to encourage and re-mind everyone to be prepared for disasters and emergencies.
- August 2018: LTC Newsletter — TheFinal Rule published on May 18, 2016, Nondiscrimination in Health Programs and Activities, implements Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- August 2018: Compliance Newsletter — The 340b program allows certain providers to receive manufacture discounts on covered out-patient drugs. These drugs can then be provided to eligible patients.
- July 2018: Compliance Newsletter — The use of an Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN) remains a source of confusion for many providers. As such, there are still facilities that do not have processes in place to ensure the use of ABN’s. In some cases, ABN’s are not issued at all, or blanket ABN’s are provided for all services; which is a practice that is illegal.
Brentwood, TENN — September 13, 2018 – HealthTechS3’s Director of Care Coordination & Lean Consulting, Faith Jones, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, has been appointed vice president of the Board of Directors for the American Nurses Association (ANA) effective January 1, 2019. Faith currently serves on the ANA board as director-at-large until December 31, 2018 and will then serve as vice president for one year, with her term ending December 31, 2019.
Read more here.
Brentwood, TENN — September 10, 2018 – HealthTechS3 announces a new Director of Business Development that will focus primarily on its Executive and Interim Recruiting Division. Hudson Shelton has served for almost 10 years in various sales and account management positions with industry-leading staff management and recruiting firms.
Read more here.
Brentwood, TN — March 22, 2017 – HealthTechS3’s Executive Recruiting division announces a new leader for its interim placement services. Michael Lieb, Vice President of Interim Placement, has served the firm for many years as a regional vice president dedicated to the financial growth and operational improvement of hospitals’ affiliated physician practices. This transition into interim placement is recognition of the increasing shortage of talented leadership who can make impact in a defined focus area and time period.
Read more here.