Each Search Follows the Following Key Steps
We will coordinate an onsite visit with you to have conversations with selected key individuals with whom the successful professional will interact and to gain insight into the organization’s culture, community and working environment. At the conclusion of our time together, we will review the results of our conversations, provide guidance and set dates for future meetings to update you on our progress.
We will prepare a profile reflecting our perspective as a result of the site visit which includes information about the community, the position and the desired attributes for the prospective professional, as well as the key operational, strategic and financial challenges the successful candidate will need to address. Your input and approval will be solicited in finalizing this key document which is very important to the process in that it will:
• Clarify the information obtained on the site visit.
• Serve as a marketing instrument, which is shared with potential qualified candidates.
• Provide insights into the strategic challenges facing the potential candidates.
• Serve as a frame of reference for evaluating candidates as the process progresses.
Recruiting and Sourcing
Based on the leadership profile, we will devise a recruitment plan to attract excellent, qualified candidates. We pride ourselves on our comprehensive recruiting process. We identify potential and qualified candidates who we contact directly. Candidates are screened to identify those who best fit the specifications and will be of most interest to you.
Our candidate sourcing process for all assignments includes:
• Directly contacting potential candidates using multiple data bases and other national sources.
• Conferring with HealthTechS3 professionals and their respective networks.
• Contacting potential candidates and sources from related prior searches.
• Targeted requests from within our network for candidate referrals.
• Advertising and web postings on professional association sites such as ACHE, AONE, MGMA, HFMA, LinkedIn, Indeed, NRHA, ACPE, HIMSS, and others as appropriate.
• Networking and sourcing with key special interest groups.
Diversity and Inclusion
HealthTechS3 is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• After the initial review of potential candidates, we will personally interview all selected candidates and check their preliminary references.
• During the personal interview, we ascertain the candidate’s character, management style, interpersonal skills, goals and other factors that would affect the potential match with your organization.
• The final candidate summaries include resumes, references and personal summaries.
• We will work with you to schedule interviews on site.
• We can work with you to prepare interview questions (if desired).
• Depending on the position, follow-up interviews usually take place over a two-day period and are scheduled with the remaining candidates who are usually accompanied by their spouses.
Negotiation and Conclusion
Typically, the final negotiations are anticlimactic. Our search process is designed to recruit leaders who are eager to accept the position. We work diligently and expeditiously.