Host: Jennifer LeMieux, Chief Operating Officer, HealthTechS3
April 10, 2019 at 12:00 pm CT
- Herb Dyer, Former CEO with Ascension Healthcare
- Rodney Reiner, CEO with Saint Alphonsus Health System
- Robert Thorn, Interim CEO with Wray Community District Hospital
The CEOs featured in this webinar each have decades of experience working in senior leadership roles across a range of healthcare provider organizations including not-for-profit, faith-based, rural and urban systems. They bring a wealth of expertise that can be made available to any organization with an executive leadership gap. Regardless of how the gap occurred, their stabilizing value is recognized immediately.
Upon completion of the webinar and through personal stories of our panelists, participants will understand how HealthTechS3 interim CEOs have addressed such challenges as:
- Market reorganization (mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, etc.)
- Changing financial models and financial viability
- Hospital-physician relations
- Innovation and Technology
- Care Coordination and Access
Interesting fact: One of our panelists promotes health and wellness within his community by being a Century Cyclist and participating in cycling club activities.