Date: Wednesday – June 15, 2016
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Hosted by: Peter Goodspeed, Vice President of Executive Search, HealthTechS3
Hiring any new employee is a leap of faith. The potential for risk can be even greater for a senior executive with many employees to lead and significant P&L responsibilities. So the natural thought process is to invest time wisely in reviewing those candidates that have the skills and experience that best match your needs. Right? But how do you know that is enough. Its not.
In this webinar, we will address for executive leaders moving beyond whats on paper. We will discuss:
– How many and what type of questions are best to ask
– Other internal leaders to involve in interviews and why
– Creating a topic presentation and debate process
– Evaluating references and soft skills
– AND, how your talent partner (aka recruiter) is going to manage these with you.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.