2017 Trustee & Physician Conference
“Facing the Future Together”
May 2-4, 2017 * Indian Wells, California
HealthTechS3’s 30th annual conference provides an opportunity to learn strategies from leading healthcare experts which will positively impact clinical & financial outcomes and operational performance. Together we will gain knowledge regarding industry changes that should be addressed to achieve a sustainable future for community hospitals. For hospital trustees, vital resources and tools will be offered to help you become a more effective Board member. You will also benefit from opportunities to engage and network with healthcare leaders from across the country.
Click on the title below to view the password-protected presentation. Only conference attendees will be provided the password.
- Ian Morrison: The Future of the Healthcare Marketplace: What’s Next?
- Maggie Elehwany, JD: Federal Legislative Challenges & Opportunities with the New Administration & Congress
- Michael D. Pugh: Developing Capability: Building Better Board Process & Governance
- Karma Bass, MPH, FACHE: The Board’s Role in Leading through Transformation
- Clint MacKinney, MD: Value Based Payment: Coming to Rural Hospitals
- Dan Negroni, JD: Win the Millennial Race with Employees & Customers
- Key Tools for Governance Effectiveness & Establishing a Healthy Board, Karma Bass
- Compliance Considerations & Structuring Hospital-Physician Arrangements, Scott Shanker, JD
- Boards & Quality: What Really Matters, Michael D. Pugh
Conference tuition: $950
Guest fee: $175
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Rural Hospital CEOs & Administrators
- Rural Hospital Board Members
- Physician & Nursing Executives
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
44600 Indian Wells Lane
Indian Wells, California 92210
Located 14 miles from the Palm Springs International Airport and nestled among 45 acres of lush gardens, the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spa provides the quintessential Palm Springs experience with unmatched hospitality and service. As a part of your stay, guests have access to the renowned Indian Wells Golf Resort right next door. Schedule a treatment at the spa and immerse yourself in the relaxing surroundings of this desert retreat.
SkyCap Shuttle Services is offering attendees a discounted group rate between Palm Springs airport and the hotel. For 1 to 2 people, the group fare is $45.
Make a reservation by calling 760-272-5988.