Presenter: Carolyn St.Charles, RN, BSN, MBA – Chief Clinical Officer
Date & Time: January 15, 2021 at 12pm CT
The CMS deadline for Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) to implement a QAPI program is March 30, 2021. Even though CMS has not published the standards in the Conditions of Participation (CoPs), the deadline is fast approaching.
The webinar will include:
- CMS QAPI requirements for CAHs
- How to assess your QAPI program
- How to set priorities for organizational improvement
- Tools for data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Organizational engagement
Upon completion of the webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Identify one difference between the current Quality regulatory requirements and the new QAPI requirements.
- Identify at least one tool for completing an assessment of the hospital’s current quality program.
- Identify prioritization criteria required by CMS.