Host: Peter Goodspeed, Vice President Executive Placement
Date: March 30th, 2018
Time: 12:00pm CT
In any organization, there might be countless reasons that a position is filled and shortly thereafter opened again.
Some of these reasons include:
• Hospital senior leadership simply not hiring the right person
• The position is doomed for failure because of any one of several “structural” problems: responsibilities; compensation; reporting; title, or others
• The problem is hospital-wide such as culture; leadership; board, and more
Learn more about why the same position keeps
turning over and over as we discuss actionable
steps to stop this cycle and get the right, qualified
talent to stay with your organization the first time.
Host: Peter Goodspeed
Vice President of Executive Search
HealthTechS3 works with critical access, district and acute care hospitals across the United States to help them improve financial strength, build professional excellence and grow to meet the needs of their community for over 40 years.
HealthTech Management Services provides financial services, consulting services, supply chain solutions and recruitment services to ensure their clients are operating efficiently and effectively.
• Founded in 1971 by healthcare pioneer, A.E. “Gene” Brim
• Headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee with a regional office in Plano, Texas and Madison, Wisconsin
• Providing management services to 18 hospitals nationwide
• Providing financial and consulting services, physician recruitment and turnaround services to more than 60 hospitals nationwide
• Expertise with critical access hospitals, district hospitals, acute care hospitals and not-for-profit systems