Date: June 1st, 2018 Time: 12:00pm CT
Swing Beds have been around for a long time, both in Critical Access Hospitals and as Distinct Part units. I get a lot of questions about Swing Bed — so this webinar will try to answer some of the most common such as:
- Can you transfer a Swing Bed patient to a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)?
- Can you accept a Swing Bed patient if there are available SNF beds in the community?
- Do you really have to discharge the patient from Acute and admit them to Swing?
- How long can the patient stay in Swing Bed?
- Can we accept a Hospice patient in Swing Bed?
- How many Swing Bed patients can I have at one time?
- Does a Swing Bed patient have to receive therapy seven days a week?
Upon completion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
1) Identify answers to at least two common questions about Swing Bed
2) Understand source(s) for finding answers to most common Swing Bed questions