Swing bed hospitals include both critical access hospitals (CAHs) and those paid under the Prospective Payment System (PPS), but the financial incentives for providing skilled nursing care in a swing bed differ dramatically between the two types of hospitals. HealthTechS3 has extensive experience in the licensing and compliance of swing bed programs. We offer a menu of services to those hospitals utilizing swing beds including, but not limited to:
- Off-site review of policies, procedures and resident required notices.
- 2 ½ – 3-day on-site review of existing swing bed program and associated workflows.
- Review of swing bed utilization and growth opportunities.
- Development of a swing bed education and competency program for clinical staff.
- Participation in the HealthTechS3 Swing Bed virtual network.
For more information on HealthTechS3’s Swing Bed services, please contact us HERE.Sample Proposal